1. Responsible for the company's market strategic planning, formulate the company's overall market work plan, put forward specific directions and implementation plans in marketing, brand, public relations, activities, etc.
2. Establish perfect market work flow and system norms, organize and supervise the implementation of annual marketing plan;
3. Conduct Market Research and analysis, study the development of peers and industry, conduct market forecast and intelligence analysis regularly, and provide basis for company decision-making.
4. Formulating the company's overall public relations strategy and crisis public relations response;
5. Establish the budget of marketing promotion expenses and the overall financial budget of the marketing department for the whole year, control and improve the incentive assessment system;
6. Manage the market team and train and guide the team members and relevant departments.
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing management or related major;
2. Five-year marketing experience, more than three years as a marketing director in relevant enterprises, with a working background in the machinery and equipment industry, and a profound understanding of the development of this field;
3. Strong planning ability, familiar with all kinds of media operation, and successful experience in promoting large-scale marketing activities;
4. Sensitive business and market awareness, strong ability to analyze and solve problems, excellent ability to integrate resources and business promotion;
5. Good communication and cooperation skills and rich team building experience.
AboutAbout Us Chairman's Speech Culture History Honor R & D Legal
ProductsComplete Equipment Drilling Rigs Drill Pipes Drill Bits Others
ServiceService Introduction Maintenance Evaluation
NewsCorporate News Industry News Reports Questions
JobsSocial Recruitment Campus Recruitment Welfare Activities
ContactContacts Address Feedback